Bucharest, the capital city of Romania has been always underrated because of its communist living in the current era. However, the city has evolved to be much more than of the past as it boasts of some of the scenic locations, a mix of the old and modern era with a tinge of commercialism. Yes, Bucharest has been now a commercial place having all things to enjoy, even nightlife. So let’s straight away dig into the city of Bucharest, which could be useful while you plan a tour of Bucharest.
- The first and foremost place to visit in Bucharest would be the Parliament Building (Palatul Parlamenului). The parliament building is among the largest in the world and the architectural designs are worthy to watch. There are more than 1000 rooms in the palace having ornate interiors.
- Piata Victoriei is said to have a grave history and there stands a cemented square representing the Monstrous era.
- The next place to visit while on tour of Bucharest would be Peasants Museum which is a tiny museum dated back to several centuries ago. A stroll around the museum would lead you to several ancient arts and discoveries.
- The notion of Bucharest naming it to the Paris of East does not go down well with many and some find it more interesting to explore. It gives an insight to several architectural buildings and had a monument named after the soldiers died in World War 1.
- Next, comes in Tour of Bucharest is Herastrau Park which is an open air park museum aiming to provide visitors the essence of architecture which can be found all around the nation. There are around 300 building the park and have both old and modern constructions.
- Ever Imagined a Bookshop to be a cool place to hangout and shop. Yes, in Bucharest Lipscani is a beautiful galleried location having huge collections of Books as well as vinyl records.
- No tour of Bucharest would be completed if the Dracula buried castle is not visited. It is 25 Miles to the north of Bucharest where Vlad Tepes was buried and is open for the public to view on a small hilltop of Snag now.
- Do not forget to view the old musical hall as well as some ancient churches on your tour of Bucharest.
- Also, there are so many discotheques and beer bars, which are cheap, which would truly make your nightlife more rocking!
This all places make Whirlwind of Tour of Bucharest, which you would surely enjoy!0