Dracula Castle, Peles Castle and Brasov Small Group Tour from Bucharest
- Full-day tour to Transylvania from Bucharest
- Get spooked on a tour of Gothic Bran Castle, also known as Dracula's Castle
- Visit the former royal residence at Peles Castle, considered one of the most beautiful of its kind in Europe
Itinerary 12 hours
This is a typical itinerary for this product.
Triumph Arch, Bucharest
Meet with your guide and set out for your Transylvania trip.
Peles Castle, Sinaia, Prahova County, Southern Romania
Start your day trip with Peles Castle (inside visit), set in the scenic mountain resort of Sinaia, also called the Pearl of the Carpathians. Tour the Romanian royal family’s former summer residence, which showcases a magnificent palace in the German Renaissance style. Built at the foot of the mountains between 1873 and 1914 by Carol I, the first Romanian king, the palace is considered one of the most beautiful of its kind in Europe.
Brasov Historical Center, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Next is the town of Brasov, previously known as Kronstadt. Its well-kept historical center filled with centuries-old homes connected by small streets paved with cobblestone retains its German medieval charm. Your walking tour of this lovely town starts from the main square, which features the Gothic Black Church (Biserica Neagră – inside visit), old City Hall, watch towers, walls around the former citadel, and the narrowest street in Europe.
Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Bran, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Final stop at Bran Castle, commonly known as Dracula’s Castle (inside visit). The imposing construction, originally built as a fortress at the former border between Wallachia and Transylvania, looks out over a valley from its strategic position. The function of this medieval landmark is evident through its grandiose towers as well as its winding narrow staircases and passages. The Gothic appearance adds to the allure while you learn about its infamous ruler, Vlad the Impaler, and its legendary vampire. Conclude your tour with return transport to your hotel in Bucharest.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Pick-up from provided list of centrally located Meeting Points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (small group)
- Free time at Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Brasov Historical Center
- Walking tour in Brasov
- Small Group Tour ( maximum of 8 guests per group)
- Entrance Fees ( 50 Ron for Peles castle - standard ground floor exhibition, 60 Ron for Bran Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
- No heart problems or other medical conditions such as car sickness.
- Your guide will assist you with purchasing the entrance tickets (50 RON for Peles castle, standard ground floor exhibition, 60 RON for Bran Castle)
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- Pick-up service starts between 7:30 am . We will email one day before with pick-up details.
- Minimum age of the participant is 11 years old
- From September 30 2023 till 14 of April 2024 Peles Castle will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. You will spend more time at Bran Castle and Brasov
- From 12 of February 2024 till 25 of February 2024 Peles castle will be closed for maintenance. Pelisor castle will be visited as replacement.
We had a great tour with Pawel and everything was very well organised and he was very knowledgable and provided a comprehensive history of Romania and the places we visited as part of this tour. Would highly recommend.
Great tour. Very organized and clear communication. I highly recommend.
We want to thank you for the great day we had thanks to Alex. he is a very good driver and an excellent guide who gives us a lot of information. This is a very nice service that you are offering, thank you again. good company very serious, with good communication.good tour Géraldine
Everything was great, especially our Guide Bogdan was really informed and gave us a lot of information about the places we visited. Unfortunately, the prices that we had in mind were different because of a mistake in the email that was sent from you. Overall, it was a great experience.!