Dracula Castle, Peles Castle and Brasov Small Group Tour from Bucharest
- Full-day tour to Transylvania from Bucharest
- Get spooked on a tour of Gothic Bran Castle, also known as Dracula's Castle
- Visit the former royal residence at Peles Castle, considered one of the most beautiful of its kind in Europe
Itinerary 12 hours
This is a typical itinerary for this product.
Triumph Arch, Bucharest
Meet with your guide and set out for your Transylvania trip.
Peles Castle, Sinaia, Prahova County, Southern Romania
Start your day trip with Peles Castle (inside visit), set in the scenic mountain resort of Sinaia, also called the Pearl of the Carpathians. Tour the Romanian royal family’s former summer residence, which showcases a magnificent palace in the German Renaissance style. Built at the foot of the mountains between 1873 and 1914 by Carol I, the first Romanian king, the palace is considered one of the most beautiful of its kind in Europe.
Brasov Historical Center, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Next is the town of Brasov, previously known as Kronstadt. Its well-kept historical center filled with centuries-old homes connected by small streets paved with cobblestone retains its German medieval charm. Your walking tour of this lovely town starts from the main square, which features the Gothic Black Church (Biserica Neagră – inside visit), old City Hall, watch towers, walls around the former citadel, and the narrowest street in Europe.
Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Bran, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Final stop at Bran Castle, commonly known as Dracula’s Castle (inside visit). The imposing construction, originally built as a fortress at the former border between Wallachia and Transylvania, looks out over a valley from its strategic position. The function of this medieval landmark is evident through its grandiose towers as well as its winding narrow staircases and passages. The Gothic appearance adds to the allure while you learn about its infamous ruler, Vlad the Impaler, and its legendary vampire. Conclude your tour with return transport to your hotel in Bucharest.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Pick-up from provided list of centrally located Hotels/Meeting Points
- Small-group tour (maximum 8 people per group)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance Fees ( 50 Ron for Peles castle - standard ground floor exhibition, 60 Ron for Bran Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
- No heart problems or other medical conditions such as car sickness.
- Your guide will assist you with purchasing the entrance tickets (50 RON for Peles castle, standard ground floor exhibition, 60 RON for Bran Castle)
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- Pick-up service starts between 7:30 am and 7:50 am. We will email one day before with pick-up details.
- Minimum age of the participant is 11 years old
- Between 16 of April 2023 and 30 of September 2023 Peles Castle is closed on Monday. You will spend more time at Bran Castle & Brasov
- From September 30 2023 till 14 of April 2024 Peles Castle will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. You will spend more time at Bran Castle and Brasov
A tour is really worth to pay for. Our guide , Bogdan, was very helpful and kind. We admired his ability to drive in huge traffic jam through mountain way during rainy weather. The places we visited are heartbreaking beautiful: wonderful nature and authentic towns. We would like to spend more time in Brasov. Thanks a lot for such a interesting tour!