3 - Days Explore Transylvania from Bucharest
- A multi-day, all-inclusive tour of Transylvania’s top attractions
- Sample tasty regional dishes, including a home-cooked meal in a quaint Transylvanian village
- Travel comfortably in a private sedan or minivan, with door-to-door pickup each day
- Best sites of Transylvania in a 3-Days Adventure
Itinerary 3 days
This is a typical itinerary for this product.
Day 1 Bucharest – Curtea de Arges – Cozia – Sibiu
Triumph Arch, Bucharest
On the first day you will be picked up from Bucharest from your accommodation and we will drive towards beautiful Transylvania.
Curtea de Arges Monastery, Curtea de Arges, Arges County, Southern Romania
Our first stop will be at Curtea de Arges Monastery one of the most important faith centers of Romania, which we will explore to find out it’s history.
Monastero di Cozia, Caciulata, Valcea County, Southwest Romania
Then head for Olt River Valley Road, passing by you will see Cozia Monastery as you drive towards Sibiu.
Sibiu Travel, Sibiu, Sibiu County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Reach Sibiu in the afternoon where you will be accommodated and set out for a walking tour in one of the most beautiful Transylvanian cities.
Overnight in Sibiu
Accommodation included: Overnight in 4* centrally located hotel in Sibiu
Day 2 Sibiu – Biertan – Sighisoara - Brasov
Biertan Fortified Church, Biertan, Sibiu County, Central Romania, Transylvania
After breakfast we will head for Biertan Fortified Church UNESCO Heritage site, to visit one of the most important fortified church in Transylvania.
Sighisoara Historic Center, Sighisoara, Mures County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Then we head the medieval citadel of Sighisoara, one of the very few permanently inhabited citadels in Europe. This is also the birthplace of the legendary Vlad Dracula, whose house we will see, after which we will climb to the top of the 500 year old clock tower for a fantastic view over the town.
Brasov Historical Center, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Reach Brasov in the afternoon where you will be accommodated and set out for a walking tour in one of the most beautiful Transylvanian cities.
Overnight in Brasov
Accommodation included: Overnight in 4* centrally located hotel in Brasov
Day 3 Brasov – Bran castle – Peles Castle - Bucharest
Brasov – Bran castle – Peles Castle - Bucharest
Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Bran, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania After breakfast set out in the morning towards Bran Castle aka Dracula’s castle the imposing construction watches over a valley from a strategic position, it was originally built as a fortress at the former border between Wallachia and Transylvania. Together we shall discover the connection between the legendary ruler, Vlad the Impaler, and the infamous vampire.
Peles Castle, Sinaia, Prahova County, Southern Romania
From Bran castle we will head for our last stop Peles castle, which is built by the royal family of Romania during the 19th century, this palace offers an insight of 19th century German Renaissance style of decorations. Reach Bucharest in the afternoon.
No accommodation included on this day.
- 2x Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Overnight accommodation 4* hotels or guesthouses
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/Hostel/Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan vehicle
- Entrance fees (35 euros per person)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Biertan Fortified Church
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible, due to uneven surfaces
- There is a 60 Euro single supplement to be paid directly to the guide at the departure if you require a single room
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a small group tour/activity up to 7 people max
Returns to original departure point
We want you to know how much we enjoyed our 3 day tour starting October 31st, 2023. Emanuel was truly thoughtful and has such a wide breadth of knowledge about history and any other subject that we continuously inquired about. He was patient and kind to us and because we happened to be the only two who had booked this small group tour, we felt like it was such a luxury to have a private guide. He is a very accomplished driver and we always felt very safe with him at the wheel as he is so experienced and knows the roads so well. Our only disappointment was the hotel in Brasov, Hotel Bella Muzica which is only a 3star property instead of the promised 4star accommodations. It was not a comfortable room and the wifi was very bad. However, that didn’t ruin our overall new love and appreciation of Transylvania that Emanuel instilled in us. We are very grateful! Lynda and Gerry Twardowski
Great tour with Emanuel! It was such an insightful experience, full of information and interesting sights. Emanuel is such a great guide, he is personable, patient and knowledgable. Thanks again for such a wonderful experience!